Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
1. Access data and hosting
You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
2. Data collection and use for processing the contract and for opening a customer account
We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order or when you contact (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because we absolutely need those data to process the contract or to process your contact request and you would otherwise not be able to send the order or the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. Insofar as you have given your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR by deciding to open a customer account, we will use your data for the purpose of opening a customer account. Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the relevant function available in the customer account.
3. Transfer of data
We disclose your data to the shipping company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.
4. Cookies and web-analysis
• Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=en_US
• Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
• Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Opera™: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Please note that disabling cookies may limit your access to some features of our website.
Using of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analytics
For the purpose of website analytics, this website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (www.google.com). This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimised presentation of our offer according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods, like e.g. cookies, that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information collected automatically by cookies about your use of this website are as a rule transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. At the same time, as IP anonymisation is enabled on this website, the IP address will be shortened before being transmitted within the area of member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address will be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Generally, Google does not associate the anonymised IP address, transmitted from your browser through Google Analytics, with any other data held by Google.
Google LLC is headquartered in the USA and is certified to the EU-US-Privacy Shield. You will see the up-to-date certificate at http://www.privacyshield.gov/list. Based on this agreement between the USA and the European Commission, the latter has recognised entities certified to the Privacy Shield as those ensuring an adequate level of data protection. You may prevent the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) from being recorded and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available through the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Alternatively to the browser plugin, you may click this link, to prevent Google Analytics from recording your data on this website in the future. In this process, an opt-out cookie will be stored on your end-user device. If you clear your cookies, you will have to click the link again.
5. Contact possibilities and your rights
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
• art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; - for compliance with a legal obligation; - for reasons of public interest or - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you; - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or - you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.
Right to object
If we process personal data as described above to protect our legitimate interests that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests, you may object to such data processing with future effect. If your data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you may exercise this right at any time as described above. If your data are processed for other purposes, you have the right to object only on grounds relating to your particular situation.
After you have exercised your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
This does not apply to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes. In such a case we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.